How to Join Our Team
Step 2: Talk with Stephanie
Our HR Manager, Stephanie, will call you to come in for an interview and to meet the Admin team
Step 3. Skills Day
Meet with our Trainer, Michelle, and the nursing team for a day of training. Lunch is on us!
Step 4. Your First Shift
We send a Registered Nurse to meet you on your first shift and introduce you to your Client and their service plan.
Feel the appreciation…
and fun at our twice a year Inservices!
Your Admin team is available 24/7 to support and appreciate you!
No Worries Caregiver Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience caregiving or a CNA certification.
- Professional attitude about caregiving
- Are able to read, write and speak English
- Love spending 1 on 1 time with our clients
- Enjoy learning delegated tasks. You keep your skills and grow with nursing support!
- Enjoy collaborating with Registered Nurses who are available 24/7. We don’t believe in answering machines. You call, we answer.
- Are able to lift 25 pounds
- Like being appreciated
- Enjoy a non-traditional company philosophy that is fun, and where you are appreciated and cared about.
- Are able to pass a National Criminal Background Check, drug screen, and have valid references
- Have a valid driver license and auto insurance or reliable transportation to your client