I have worked for No Worries going on three years. The company treats you like family, pays well, and is able to work with my schedule. Every client I have worked with, I have truly enjoyed working with. Often we become part of the family. I can’t say enough good things about the company. I would trust No Worries with care for my loved ones.
No Worries Caregiver Qualifications
- Are kind and compassionate
- Are positive and professional
- Are dependable and reliable
- Love spending 1-on-1 time with our clients
- Enjoy learning delegated tasks. You keep your skills and grow with nursing support!
- Enjoy collaborating with Registered Nurses who are available 24/7. We don’t believe in answering machines. You call, we answer.
In Addition, we require that our Caregivers:
- Have at least 6 months PAID caregiving experience (no certification required!)
- Are willing to work a typical shift of 8-12 hours (some 4-8 hour shifts available)
- Are able to lift 25 pounds
- Are able to read, write and speak English
- Are able to pass a National Criminal Background Check
- Are able to pass a Drug Screen (urine sample)
- Provide 3 Professional References who can speak to your reliability and work ethic
NEW PAY RATES STARTING MARCH 1ST:
- Personal Care rate: $17.50/hour
- Complex Care rate: $18/hour (over 40% of our clients require complex care)
- We pay $1.50/Hour MORE for filling in for a sick co-worker.
- You can earn up to 2 weeks of Paid Time Off each year
- Don’t need the PTO? You can cash it out if you need some extra money!
Due to COVID-19 we are not currently accepting in-person applications